Are you our next video teaching star?
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for more maths teachers to make outstanding video lessons for our students!
UPDATE: These positions are now filled. If you are interested in being added to our panel of teachers for future roles, you are very welcome to apply as below, stating which kind of role you are interested in.
Lessons will be based on concepts and skills, contexts and applications, and past exam questions.
Videos are screencast based, so teacher is not on camera.
These are part-time roles with payment based on video lessons delivered.
- Fully qualified maths teacher with classroom experience
- Tech-savvy with experience in making high-quality video lessons
- Able to work independently and to deliver to deadlines
- Can-do attitude
- Time and motivation to create a substantial number of video lessons
Email us with all of the following:
- Your CV
- A covering e-mail telling us why you would like to work with us
- An example of a completed video lesson that you have made which showcase your teaching and video skills