Vacancies for Maths Teachers
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for more maths teachers to create even more learning resources for our students! See below for details of all current roles.
CBA Hub – Resource Designer and Creator
We are creating a one-stop-shop online for Classroom Based Assessments (CBAs) for teachers, students and parents.
We need the following resources to be designed and created:
- An overview of CBAs
- Key requirements for CBA1 and CBA2
- A comprehensive guide on how to create a high-scoring CBA.
- Some fully-worked examples
- A database of ideas for CBAs
The above should be created in appropriate formats to be agreed, which may include Google Documents, Sheets, Slides, blog posts, videos etc.
- Fully qualified maths teacher with classroom experience of teaching Junior Cycle maths
- Highly motivated to create the number one “go-to” resource for CBAs
- Tech-savvy with experience in making high-quality resources across a range of media as mentioned above
- Experience of typesetting mathematics, ideally using LaTeX, but in any case able to produce typeset documents including mathematical symbols and layout
- Camtasia for PC experience would be a bonus, or other video production package
- Able to take ownership, work independently and to deliver to deadlines
- Can-do attitude
- Time and motivation to create a substantial resource, and to add to it over time.
Email us with all of the following:
- Your CV
- A covering e-mail telling us why you would like to work with us
- An example of completed resources which showcase your skills